The Association has been invited to provide a representative on the DFES Operational Fleet Project Board, and as the Board position is a governance and management role, Executive Officer Jodie Neuzerling will be representing the VFRSA. The initial meeting will be held this Friday, 26th October.
It is envisaged that the Board will:
- provide advice, guidance and support to the Project Sponsor (Chief Superintendent Brad Delavale)
- raise risks and issues identified by respective areas of responsibility (in our case the VFRS members)
- assist in communicating project status updates to members
- endorse change management and project methodologies
- review and endorse fleet acquisition and project priorities
- identify impacts that may affect the Operational Fleet Project
Project Advisory Teams (PATs) will be put together where required to discuss the operational aspects of specific appliance types and expressions of interest will be sought as and when they are required.