The biggest firefighting competition of the year is taking place at Easter
Over the Easter weekend, on Saturday and Sunday 3 and 4 April 2021, the Association will be hosting Western Australia’s biggest firefighting competition for the year.
The two-day festive event will be held at Gilbert Fraser Reserve, North Fremantle where teams from all over Western Australia compete to take out the Champion Brigade titles in three divisions (A Class, C Class and Service Events) as well as Champion Firefighter, Best Performing Firefighter C Class and Best Performing Female Firefighter.
Register your team today or come along and support fellow volunteer firefighters from all over the state over a fun and festive weekend.
- Saturday 3 April – Opening Ceremony commences at 9.00am, followed by service events.
- Sunday 4 April – Presentations will commence at 0830 with the day’s events expected to start at 0900.
- Both days are anticipated to finish around 1700 hours.
- Location – Gilbert Frazer Reserve, North Fremantle
When does our team need to register by?
The following registration forms need to be competed and emailed to email@example.com by close of business Friday, March 12:
- Register of Competitors
- Nomination Form – A Class Teams
- Nomination Form – C Class Teams
- Nomination Form – Female Firefighter Events
- Nomination Form – Service Competition Events
If you don’t know the names of everyone competing yet, please let us know:
- How many teams you are entering,
- Which grades your teams are competing in,
- If you have female firefighter entrants, and
- If you’ll be competing in the service events.
Have a question?
If you have any questions regarding the Easter Championships, or any of the individual events, please contact Jodie Neuzerling, our competition coordinator, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.