The low pill navy and red zip hoodie, made from 300gm blended 65% polyester / 35% cotton, is a hit with members all over Western Australia.
Special offer: Personalise your hoodie!
For the month of July, you have the opportunity to personalise your hoodie by having your name embroidered in white on the back. Order one for everyone in the team!
How do I order a hoodie for me and the rest of my brigade?
If you would like to pre-order personalised hoodies, please email the Volunteer Fire & Rescue Association of WA no later than Monday 20 July:
- Your name and contact details
- How many hoodies you would like to order and the sizes required
- If you would like to collect your order from the office in Guildford to save on postage costs
- Provide the text, as you would like it shown, to embroider on the back of the hoodie (please don’t forget capital letters etc).
We will then be in touch with you to confirm your order and to organise payment. Personalised hoodies are anticipated to arrive by mid-August 2020.
How much do personalised hoodies cost?
If you would like the name of your brigade on the back of your hoodie (please refer to the photo showing Kalamunda Fire & Rescue as an example), the cost per hoodie is $55.00.
Can my hoodie be embroidered with something besides my brigade’s name?
It is entirely up to you and your team as to how you personalise your hoodie. Please be mindful, if the text covers more than two lines, the price per hoodie will increase. Please email us and we can arrange a quote for you.
Perhaps surprise a family member with their own hoodie:
- Proud Partner of [insert brigade name] Fire & Rescue – $65.00 per hoodie
- Proud Supporter of [insert brigade name] Fire & Rescue – $65.00 per hoodie
How do I know what size to order?
You can order hoodies in the following sizes:
Children’s sizes are also available for those who are after a smaller size.
If you have any questions regarding placing a pre-order, please call us on 08 9377 8900 or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know we have a merchandise shop?