It is my pleasure to advise the results of recent Association Zone Representative elections for the period 2018 to 2010:
- Central Wheatbelt Zone Stephen King was re-elected unopposed
- Goldfields Zone Shane Munro was re-elected by a majority of votes
- Great Southern Zone Paul Williamson was elected by a majority of votes
- Metropolitan Zone Andrew Munro was re-elected unopposed
- North West Zone Chris O’Connell was re-elected by a majority of votes
- Northern Zone Stephen Manning was re-elected unopposed
- South West Zone Robert Papalia AFSM was re-elected unopposed
In addition, Paul du Boulay (Central Wheatbelt Zone) has been re-elected as President for 2018-20 by the Association Executive; whilst Trevor Jones (Goldfields Zone) has also been re-elected as Vice President for the same period. The other Vice President position (expiring 2019) continues to be held by Robert Papalia (South West Zone).
I am sure you join with me in congratulating those members who have been re-elected and welcome Paul Williamson (Albany) to the Executive.